Funny Motivational Sports Quotes Baseball

The Top 55 Funniest Baseball Quotes

A Lighter Side of the Game

Baseball is a sport that is full of tradition and history. But it is also a game that can be a lot of fun. And what's more fun than laughing at a good baseball quote? In this article, we will take a look at some of the funniest baseball quotes of all time. These quotes will make you laugh, cringe, and shake your head in disbelief. But they will also remind you that baseball is a game that is meant to be enjoyed.

The Top 10 Funniest Baseball Quotes

1. "Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand." - Leo Durocher 2. "I'd walk through fire for you. Just let me take my glove." - Derek Jeter 3. "If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen. Unless you're a baseball player. Then get used to it." - Tommy Lasorda 4. "Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical." - Yogi Berra 5. "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious." - Moises Alou 6. "I've always been a good hitter. I just couldn't hit the ball." - Rube Waddell 7. "I'm not going to sit here and lie to you and say I'm not nervous. But I'm also not going to sit here and lie to you and say I am." - Pedro Martinez 8. "I've never been accused of being intelligent." - Joe DiMaggio 9. "Baseball is a game of inches. And sometimes those inches are between your ears." - Casey Stengel 10. "There's no crying in baseball!" - A League of Their Own


No comments :

Post a Comment